All persons entering the grounds at Kilbogget Park, Stradbrook, or Ballycorus are subject to the following regulations of the rules of Cabinteely FC.
Entry to our grounds shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these rules and regulations.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, poles, lasers, banners, flares, or any similar articles or containers including anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted within the stadium.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is not permitted and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the grounds.
- Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitches.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter the field of play.
- The ground management reserve the right to refuse admission, or eject any person who refuses to be searched, by a member of An Garda Siochana or Security.
- The ground management will not tolerate any form of racist abuse, threatening behavior, and racist or obscene chanting is strictly forbidden and anyone found misbehaving will be ejected from the grounds.
- Any person who fails to comply with the instructions of the stewards, An Garda Siochana, or duly authorised persons may be ejected from the grounds.
- A full copy of the regulations is available upon request or may be viewed at appropriate locations around the grounds.
Cabinteely FC fully supports Show Racism the Red Card.
Cabinteely FC fully supports helping Kick Racism out of football and in no way condones any form of racism or racial abuse. Any person found to be taking part in such actions will be removed from the grounds.
Some Cabinteely FC teams avail of DLR pitches & facilities under a yearly letting.